• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Square Enix's NieR Re[in]carnation Smartphone Game Previewed in Gameplay Video

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hikura

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:20 am Reply with quote
I wish more of a preview was available.But i do like the song they used for this clip.
Covnam

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:30 pm Reply with quote
Well that didn't tell us much about the game, but at least the soundtrack should be good. Hopefully this gets brought to pc or console though as I'd rather play there than on my phone
LuluTheOtaku

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:45 pm Reply with quote
I'm hopeful for this game - it looks and sounds great, and I'm sure an RPG would be fine on Mobile if they only choose to go that route. I wouldn't say no to PC and Console versions though. However, more Nier, in any capacity, is welcome nonetheless.
Pandsu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:51 am Reply with quote
yo that thing's too spooky for me! Did you see that GHOST stalking her?! Shocked

In all seriousness though, I'm gonna keep an eye on this but not sure I'll play it. Smartphone games just aren't great for me and I wouldn't even be able to enjoy the music and stuff fully with how both the one speaker and the headphone jack are exactly where you hold the damn thing when playing games like this.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1