• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Teasing Master Takagi-san the Movie

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Swissman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:41 pm Reply with quote
Thank you Kim for your review. It sounds like it's right up my valley. I'm a big Takagi-san fan and wished I could visit Japan this summer just to experience the movie in theatres. Your review perfectly describes ehat I enjoy most out of the manga and the three anime seasons. I can't wait for a physical release of the movie by the end of the year.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
alonsorules8

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:48 pm Reply with quote
According to Sentai Filmworks it will be released here stateside in theaters Aug 14th and 15th 2022. The just released a trailer for it with the dates at AX on sunday morning. I cannot wait to see this film.
Ryujin99

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:18 am Reply with quote
Finishing up a contract position here in Japan and was fortunate enough to catch it in theaters here. Absolutely loved it.

Looks like I'll be back in the US for the US theater showings, so I might actually make a point of going to see it again in August.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1