×
  • remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Bibliophile Princess Anime Reveals More Cast, Theme Song Artists




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Matcha8



Joined: 08 May 2021
Posts: 101
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:44 pm Reply with quote
The character arts are sooooo pretty. I hope they stay like that in the anime too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MFrontier



Joined: 13 Apr 2014
Posts: 5477
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:47 pm Reply with quote
Lot of Bishonen's...obviously the female lead has a main love interest, so I wonder if this will be like The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rob19ny



Joined: 13 Jun 2020
Posts: 1176
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:08 am Reply with quote
Interesting that the new cast additions are Neku and Rindou from the Subaseka series. A funny coincidence.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MagicPolly



Joined: 26 Nov 2020
Posts: 1165
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:17 am Reply with quote
MFrontier wrote:
Lot of Bishonen's...obviously the female lead has a main love interest, so I wonder if this will be like The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent.

I haven't read either, but it seems like the only similarity they have is being shoujo narou novels. Saint's is an isekai and fantasy while Bibliophile seems to just be romance with no magic.

Very excited for this though!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aerodynamic41



Joined: 20 Oct 2015
Posts: 163
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:08 am Reply with quote
MagicPolly wrote:
I haven't read either, but it seems like the only similarity they have is being shoujo narou novels. Saint's is an isekai and fantasy while Bibliophile seems to just be romance with no magic.


LN reader here and yeah, you're pretty much on point. There are also bits of politics and diplomacy thrown in because the male lead, being the crown prince, still has to run a country.

Kind of interesting that the anime reveals everyone's full names from the get-go. In the LN, Christopher's full name isn't revealed until Volume 3.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zztop



Joined: 28 Aug 2014
Posts: 595
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:31 am Reply with quote
Aerodynamic41 wrote:
MagicPolly wrote:
I haven't read either, but it seems like the only similarity they have is being shoujo narou novels. Saint's is an isekai and fantasy while Bibliophile seems to just be romance with no magic.


LN reader here and yeah, you're pretty much on point. There are also bits of politics and diplomacy thrown in because the male lead, being the crown prince, still has to run a country.

Kind of interesting that the anime reveals everyone's full names from the get-go. In the LN, Christopher's full name isn't revealed until Volume 3.


I do recall the spoiler[political intrigue gets much more serious around the end of Vol 4 and all of Vol 5, before ending on a big cliffhanger; still waiting for J Novel to release Vol 6 to see how it continues from there.]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group