×
  • remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kaguya-sama: Love is War Anime Film Debuts in Winter 2022




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MFrontier



Joined: 13 Apr 2014
Posts: 11909
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:07 pm Reply with quote
I like how they have both Kaguya's there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SmurfRockRune



Joined: 08 Aug 2020
Posts: 8
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:11 pm Reply with quote
This movie is coming out 8 months ago? That's pretty cool. Hope the time travelers can get it subbed quickly for the rest of us.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nachtwandler



Joined: 17 Mar 2014
Posts: 538
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:33 pm Reply with quote
SmurfRockRune wrote:
This movie is coming out 8 months ago? That's pretty cool. Hope the time travelers can get it subbed quickly for the rest of us.


You know, December is also Winter technically.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rogue 155



Joined: 03 May 2022
Posts: 8
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:28 am Reply with quote
Nachtwandler wrote:
SmurfRockRune wrote:
This movie is coming out 8 months ago? That's pretty cool. Hope the time travelers can get it subbed quickly for the rest of us.


You know, December is also Winter technically.
wait isn't December fall season
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nobuyuki



Joined: 22 Mar 2004
Posts: 536
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:12 am Reply with quote
Rogue 155 wrote:
wait isn't December fall season

For Japanese TV, yes.

But this is a movie, and the winter begins December 21st. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime
Rogue 155



Joined: 03 May 2022
Posts: 8
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:22 am Reply with quote
Nobuyuki wrote:
Rogue 155 wrote:
wait isn't December fall season

For Japanese TV, yes.

But this is a movie, and the winter begins December 21st. Wink
ok got it thank you and happy watching ❤️
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group