• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Touken Ranbu Kai: Kyoden Moyuru Honnōji Anime Gets Prequel Anime in Japanese Theaters on Augus

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rahzel rose
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 2:24 pm Reply with quote
Yes, please! I’m happy to see these keep coming as it’s really my only way now to enjoy this franchise since the game closed for EN. Looking forward to a future license!
DokoMadeMo
Subscriber
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 7:00 pm Reply with quote
Although I'm not entirely sure myself exactly how the title is supposed to be read, I would assume that instead of "Touken Ranbu Dо̄den -Chikashi Samuraira Umonora-", perhaps something like "Touken Ranbu Kai Dо̄den -Chikashi Samurau Monora-" would be more accurate? At least the word "Kai" needs to be added after "Touken Ranbu." And if you take the noun "samurai" and turn it into a theoretical verb "samurau," as well as interpret "monora" as the noun "mono" + the pluralizing suffix "-ra," that would produce "samurau monora."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1