• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Iron Teeth: My Fantasy Web Novel.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Novels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clearmadness6

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:23 pm Reply with quote

Hey everyone, I thought I'd share my original web novel here. I'm always looking for feedback so tell me what you think.

Synopsis: All Blacknail the goblin ever wanted was to live a peaceful life in his sewer home, and eat as much as he could fit in his stomach. He certainly never asked to be captured and whisked away to the far off Iron Teeth Mountains. There, Blacknail is taken in and made a servant by the beautiful outlaw Herad and her crew of bandits.

Among the monster filled forests and snow peaked mountains of the North he will grow into something far more than a simple goblin. As the world around him slides into ruin Blacknail must fight to survive, and learn to live with the men and women of the North. When an ancient evil rises Blacknail will be there to meet it, and leave his mark on the world forever.

However, first he has to get over his crippling fear of trees, and survive in a place where everything considers him to be the perfect size for a quick snack…

Link: http://www.ironteethserial.com/

More Info: Here

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Dark Fantasy, Tragedy
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:11 pm Reply with quote
Sorry, but this sub-forum is more intended for anime, manga, video game, or semi-Japanese-inspired novel material. Unless any of that directly contributed to or inspired your work (which I'm not seeing in any of the stuff on your site), we don't really allow solicitations for independent non-anime/Japanese-related material.

Good luck with your project, though.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Novels All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1