• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Tenjo Tenge

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Freddy C

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:20 am Reply with quote
Has anyone here seen this anime or manga? not me, yet, but i will definitly check this one out. it just looks so cool, very slick and funky.

if you have seen the start of the anime series or read the manga, can you tell me what it's like (without too much spoilers).
littlegreenwolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:30 am Reply with quote
Godaistudios

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:41 am Reply with quote
It's what Ikkitousen wanted to be and failed. You have a school that's dedicated to martial arts fighting styles and factions that face off against each other. While there is plenty of fanservice (esp in the manga) it's more tastefully done and provides a deep backstory about the prior infighting that has led to where things are today. There is some deep scarring and several relationships that tie together in rather unusual ways. Add to this that there are some mystical martial arts and some blood lines capable of potentially godly destructive power and outside influences who desire to control it all, and you have yourself something very entertaining to check out.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1