Sega Unveils Readyyy! Game App About Training Male Idols
posted on by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Sega revealed a new idol training smartphone game titled Readyyy! on Wednesday. The game is set in Kamakura, and the story's protagonist is a newly-minted producer of the Dia Production talent agency. But the protagonist is also the manager of the dormitory where 18 idols are all living together.
The official YouTube channel for the project began streaming a character video and a music video by the unit RayGlanZ on Friday.
The game has 18 characters, divided over five idol units.
The cast for the SP!CA unit include (from left to right in image above):
- Norihito Hase as Samon Nishikido
- Hayato Komiya as Hiro Igarashi
- Tetsuei Sumiya as Mitsuki Kuze
- Atsushi Endō as Azusa Konno
- Noriaki Kanze as Takumi Kurumizawa
The cast for the RayGlanZ unit include (from left to right in image above):
- Masamu Ono as Chihiro Usui
- Shūma Konoe as Tōya Munakata
- Katsuyuki Miura as Ango Kōsaka
The cast for the Just4U unit include (from left to right in image above):
- Haruto Kuroki as Tatsuma Akashi
- Issei Furuta as Sui Yanagawa
- Shun Yasuda as Komugi Ayasaki
- Taiki Bito as Riku Orikasa
The cast for the La-Veritta unit include (from left to right in image above):
- Fumiya Tanaka as Genshin Shimizu
- Yuki Sakihara as Uta Kamijo
The cast for the Maten Rocket unit include (from left to right in image above):
- Ryūichi Sawada as Sōshi Fujiwara
- Tomohiro Ōmachi as Zen Iseya
- Shūichirō Umeda as Aki Takachiho
- Sōnosuke Hattori as Junnosuke Sanada
Deho Gallery will handle the game's backgrounds. The backgrounds will depict authentic locations in Kamakura in different seasons, with the game having over 500 different background illustrations. Production I.G is credited with the original character designs. Sega will announce more details on the project at an event on March 14.
Source: Famitsu App