Crunchyroll Adds New Titles to Fall Weekly Lineup
San Francisco, Calif. (October 10, 2011) – In the midst of transitioning out of the summer season and into fall, Crunchyroll has started to solidify its simulcast schedule with the addition of a handful of titles to be streamed alongside established hits such as NARUTO SHIPPUDEN, HUNTER X HUNTER, SKET DANCE and FAIRY TAIL. More information can be found at www.crunchyroll.com.
New episodes from the week of October 9-15 are:
- Sunday: KAASAN – MOM'S LIFE episode 119.
- Monday: GINTAMA episode 229, YOU AND ME episode 2 and SQUID GIRL SEASON 2 episode 3.
- Tuesday: BLEACH episode 343 and CHIHAYAFURU episode 2.
- Wednesday: MORITA-SAN WA MUKUCHI episodes 15.
- Thursday: NARUTO SHIPPUDEN episode 232 and SKET DANCE episode 28.
- Friday: SEKAI-ICHI HATSUKOI SEASON 2 episode 2, CARDFIGHT! VANGUARD episode 39 and FAIRY TAIL episode 100.
- Saturday: FATE/ZERO episode 2, BEELZEBUB episode 38, WAGNARIA!! SEASON 2 episode 3, HUNTER X HUNTER episode 3, MAJIKOI OH! SAMURAI GIRLS episode 2 and THE IDOL MASTER episode 12.
Additionally, with exception of FAIRY TAIL, all the simulcasted episode from the week prior for all series listed above are now available to all users for free. BLUE EXORCIST and FATE/ZERO will also be free to view for all users immediately upon broadcast on Crunchyroll.
Episodes can be accessed from Crunchyroll's watch-anywhere cloud services, including streaming on Crunchyroll.com, on the free iPad and iPhone Crunchyroll App, and the Android Crunchyroll App.
Crunchyroll premium members have access to the largest anime and drama selection, same-day access for simulcasted titles, no advertisements and viewing up to 720p quality on selected titles. More information about the Crunchyroll membership plan can be found at: www.crunchyroll.com/freetrial/
About Crunchyroll, Inc.
Crunchyroll is a leading global video network and developer of social media applications for Japanese anime and Asian media. Through applications like Crunchyroll for iPad, Android and Naruto Shippuden Official, set top boxes, distribution partners and its own streaming site, Crunchyroll delivers officially-licensed content from leading Asian media producers directly to consumers.
Crunchyroll has offices in San Francisco, Calif. and Tokyo, Japan, and is a member of the Association of Japanese Animations (AJA) and Licensing International Merchandisers' Association (LIMA). Founded in 2006, Crunchyroll is funded by leading venture capital firm, Venrock, Japanese entertainment giant TV TOKYO, digital publishing leader Bitway and a group of angel investors representing some of the brightest and most successful entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley. More information can be found at www.crunchyroll.com