Sephiroth Descends on Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS
Iconic Villain Marks Start of FINAL FANTASY VII In-game and Social Campaigns
SOUTH EAST ASIA (May 14, 2018) – Beginning today, Sephiroth, the legendary antagonist of FINAL FANTASY® VII, comes to FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS® alongside new FINAL FANTASY VII events, quests and more during the month of May. A new trailer introducing Sephiroth to the world of Lapis is available here: [http://sqex.to/MA2]
Details of the limited-time content include:
- New “Step-up” Banner – Sephiroth joins FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS characters Lila, Shylt and Mim, in the new Step-up Banner. Each summon, or “step,” performed on this character banner will reward players with special rewards such as Trust Moogles and Summon Tickets, or guaranteed 5-star base units. Completing all steps on the banner will guarantee players one of the featured 5-star base characters for this event, including Sephiroth.
- Nibelheim King Mog Event - This new event challenges players to take on Yin & Yang and other familiar monsters from FINAL FANTASY VII as they collect currency to exchange for weapons, abilities, and other rewards.
- Expert Exploration Quest - Starting May 18, a FINAL FANTASY VII-themed quest sends players to Mt. Nibel to defeat the challenging Materia Keeper boss.
- Special Login Bonus - Additional daily rewards on top of normal daily login bonuses await players starting today.
- Special Bundle Pack – New bundles will be added to commemorate the addition of Sephiroth, which will include Trust Moogles, 4-star Guaranteed Summon Tickets, abilities, and other items.
- Other In-game Campaigns – Various campaigns for beginners and veterans alike will run alongside the new collaboration event, including a half-off stamina campaign and increased rates to receive bonus EXP when enhancing units.
To celebrate Sephiroth's arrival to FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS, a number of FINAL FANTASY VII promotions and contests also begin today:
- FINAL FANTASY VII Mementos Social Contest - Players can share their fondest memories of FINAL FANTASY VII on the official FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS Facebook and Twitter for the chance to win a FINAL FANTASY VII: ADVENT CHILDREN PLAY ARTS -KAI- Sephiroth figure, FINAL FANTASY VII soundtrack, and other prizes. Additionally, players may share and like these social content posts to earn in-game rewards including NRG potions, expansion tickets, Lapis and more. Full details including rules for the contest are available here: https://bit.ly/2jJzj2T
FINAL FANTASY VII Mobile and Soundtrack Discount - The original FINAL FANTASY VII game on Google Play™ for Android® devices and the Apple App Store® for iPhone® and iPad®, as well as the FINAL FANTASY VII (iTunes® and Google Play) and FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS (iTunes and Google Play) soundtracks are discounted up to 30% off their original prices.
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the Apple App Store, Google Play and on the Amazon Appstore™.
About FINAL FANTASY VII
FINAL FANTASY VII, which sold more than 11 million copies worldwide across multiple platforms on the PlayStation® computer entertainment system, is universally regarded as a hallmark title of the RPG genre. The critically-acclaimed title raised the bar with its captivating narrative, colorful cast of characters and cinematic movie sequences, leveraging cutting-edge technology of the time.
About gumi Inc.
Founded in 2007, gumi Inc. (Tokyo Stock Exchange: 3903) is a leading global mobile game publisher and developer headquartered in Japan, with overseas operations in France, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and the United States. The company has proven success in launching titles worldwide, such as the widely popular role-playing games Brave Frontier and THE ALCHEMIST CODE. In 2016, gumi established a Silicon Valley-based investment group with partners, called The Venture Reality Fund, which focuses on seed and early stage augmented reality and virtual reality startups. Additionally, its VR incubation subsidiaries have expanded globally, including Tokyo XR Startups, Seoul VR Startups, and Nordic VR Startups. With ongoing publishing and development projects on a wide array of mobile, AR and VR platforms, gumi aims to change the world through innovative entertainment products and services, including both original content and collaborations with popular IP. For more information, please visit http://www.gu3.co.jp/en/.
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 135 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 75 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 63 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at http://na.square-enix.com/.
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS © 2015-2018 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Developed by gumi Inc.
LOGO ILLUSTRATION: © 2014 YOSHITAKA AMANO
BRAVE EXVIUS, the FINAL FANTASY: BRAVE EXVIUS logo, CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, EIDOS MONTREAL, FINAL FANTASY, FINAL FANTASY VII, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, SPACE INVADERS, TAITO, and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. iPhone, iPad, and App Store are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google LLC. Amazon is a registered trademark of Amazon Technologies, Inc. PlayStation is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.