• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: North American Anime, Manga Releases, January 22-28

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tenbyakugon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:54 am Reply with quote
Ah, Durarara!! arrives for me tomorrow. Very Happy I ended up watching the first episode when it premiered back at the end of Spring last year on [Adult Swim]. I'd known about it before, but it really didn't have the most... Down-to-Earth, for lack of a better adjective, title so I disregarded it back in 2010. The first episode was actually so unusual that it made want to see the second episode, and I'm also a sucker for the slice-of-life genre it doesn't help either. It ended up being my favorite anime on their Sunday morning lineup, next to GiTS: SAC reruns. Can't wait to see how the manga compares.
Donpablo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:50 pm Reply with quote
My bluray copy of "The world god only knows" came in last night. It looks fantastic!
Surrender Artist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:03 pm Reply with quote
I am still baffled by the film version of ICE. At least it's cheaper than the Sentai Filmworks release of the episodes.

Who are these Seminal Films/MVD Entertainment people and why did they think that this was a good idea?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1