• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Additional Hiiro no Kakera TV Anime Cast Listed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phoenixalia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:19 pm Reply with quote
*IS FUMING*

WHY IS MY DARLING RYU KUTANI not only supporting character but listed as mysterious boy? He was so successful! His videos on youtube are almost as popular or MORE popular than Takuma's and definitely more than the other guys. This is an outrage!

Other than my severe disappointment in that, I will look forward to this. But the only one I look forward to is Yuuchi-sama, Suguru-sama and of course, my darling Ryu.

*is still upset*

edit: and yup, they have made tamaki into a little baby in that pic. hope she's not a wimp in the anime. chizuru was a bit tolerable but I do NOT want a second chizuru,.
Sarukah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:52 pm Reply with quote
Hmm, as much as I really really wanna see this, I think I will actually skip on it at least for a long while since the VN has a slight chance of getting localized after Hakuoki. As much of a teeny tiny chance that that is, I will take it and wait since if the VN actually does get licensed, I'd rather read that first than see the anime first.
shukero

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:28 pm Reply with quote
Hmmm, this anime looks interesting Very Happy maybe I should shell out and get it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1