• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate PS3, Xbox 360 Game Gets Western Release This Fall

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sonryu

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:55 pm Reply with quote
I sure hope they offer the new stuff as DLC for those of us that already have DOA5. I sure don't feel like buying the game again just for the new stuff.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
mdo7

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:55 pm Reply with quote
Glad I hold off on DOA5, I think DOA5 Ultimate could be worth my purchase. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
doubleO7

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:26 pm Reply with quote
mdo7 wrote:
Glad I hold off on DOA5, I think DOA5 Ultimate could be worth my purchase. Very Happy

Same here. I almost bought the PS3 version, but held off when the Vita version was announced, and just before I buy that version they announce Ultimate. I'll be getting this one for sure, or should I wait and see if they announce DOA5 Ultimate+ for Vita Laughing
Greed1914

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 3:49 pm Reply with quote
sonryu wrote:
I sure hope they offer the new stuff as DLC for those of us that already have DOA5. I sure don't feel like buying the game again just for the new stuff.

I hope so too. Normally, I wait a year or so before I even consider getting a fighting game since this system of releasing a significantly improved version down the road seems to have caught on, but I was so excited to get DOA on the Playstation again that I couldn't help myself. I guess I can trade in the first version if this extra content isn't available as DLC, but I really don't want to have to do that.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1