• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Animazement to Host Voice Actors Ai Nonaka, Tohru Furuya, Keiko Han, & Ryusei Nakao

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Apollo-kun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:17 pm Reply with quote
This is going to be a great Animazement. Despite my already-stated issues with KLK, it was still an okay show, and Trigger is a talented ensemble of people to be sure. I look forward to their panel. And while I really, really dislike Gundam (I'm more of a Macross kind of person,) it's always great to meet and listen to experienced veterans of the field.

All the other actors are great too; I really can't wait to meet Nonaka, and I hope she gets to do a panel with Lauren Landa, as they both voiced Kyoko. Keiko Han is also totally bomber, and I can't wait to see what type of panel Maruyama's going to do, as Madhouse and Mappa are two phenomenal studios.

And hey, Kotoko's going to be performing, and despite being a borderline weeabu when it comes to music, I've never actually seen any live J-Pop! So yeah, good times all around. Also, can't wait to be flat broke by the end of the weekend, as the dealer's room never disappoints.
ColonelYao47

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:44 pm Reply with quote
AI-PON!!! Seeing her at Otakon two years ago was awesome. Wish I got to go...
Sailor S

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:01 pm Reply with quote
How can Animazement host this many Japanese guests? They don't even have 10k attendees, yet this is a pretty impressive lineup. If I had the money to just travel to conventions, I'd certainly be going.
penguintruth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:18 pm Reply with quote
So... basically most of my favorite Japanese voice actors of all time are going to be there.

And I won't be.

I need to rest for a while.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Shiggity

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:51 pm Reply with quote
Holy crap! I really hope Furuya-san and Han-san are announced for other cons like AX or Otakon... They are awesome! Totally jealous of y'all lol
TG72

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:03 pm Reply with quote
Another year, another great lineup! A Madoka panel with Nonaka, Landa and Cabanos seems like a sure bet. I'd love to see more cast (Japanese or English) from Clannad, but look forward to Animazement 2014 with everything that's already been announced.
Samo2222

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:46 pm Reply with quote
Beautiful guest list... and here I am crying that I'm on the other side of the world.
anpansparking

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:55 pm Reply with quote
Animazement's the only con I've been able to make it to every year, and so I'm glad that they always have such a great lineup of guests. This year looks like it should be loads of fun as well. I'm especially excited about Studio Trigger, but I'm also looking forward to the voice actors.
Buster Blader 126

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:34 am Reply with quote
*Committed to going to Anime North*

*sees KOTOKO performing at Animazement*

*sees all these other prolific Japanese voice actors attenting Animazement*

Man, I signed up for the wrong convention.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1