• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Hanabee Announcements and Updates from SMASH 2014

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alph4Xerxes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:14 am Reply with quote
Quote:
Monogatari Series Second Season was announced by Hanabee during AVCon 2014...

Actually, I think you'll find that it was announced at GAMMA.CON 2014, almost a month earlier (though whoever wrote the ANN post about the GAMMA.CON announcements forgot to include it). It was the second arc that was announced at AVCon.

On another note, it's good to see Gargantia finally being picked up for Australian release.
sonictail
ANN.au Editor in Chief

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:23 am Reply with quote
Alph4Xerxes wrote:
Quote:
Monogatari Series Second Season was announced by Hanabee during AVCon 2014...

Actually, I think you'll find that it was announced at GAMMA.CON 2014, almost a month earlier (though whoever wrote the ANN post about the GAMMA.CON announcements forgot to include it). It was the second arc that was announced at AVCon.

On another note, it's good to see Gargantia finally being picked up for Australian release.

Whoof, I had to dig for that one. We're not able to attend every convention and while we do keep an eye out on FB for announcements one does slip through the gaps. In this case the AVCon announcement was the first official notification we had received directly from Hanabee, the Gamma.Con one having been completely missed when we wrote the Devil Survivor 2 news.

If you do spot something we have missed, or even if you think it is of interest to Australian anime fans, be sure to ping [email protected]

And yes, Gargantia is good news, tho I don't know how much more Urobutcher I can take at the moment -_-; (Damn you Aldnoah.Zero!)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1