• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Accel World: Infinite Burst Film Previewed in Screenshots

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:01 pm Reply with quote
Looks nice. It's been while since I've read the LN and even though this is going to be an original film, still looking forward to it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
FilthyCasual

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:41 pm Reply with quote
Glasses girl is Aqua Current, right?
BlackPoint.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:57 pm Reply with quote
Cant wait to see Kuroyukihime again one of the most beautiful characters Smile the MC kinda ruins it since he is such a small fatty and with a piggy avatar >.<
kotelo_

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:41 pm Reply with quote
Who cares about this AW movie anyways. Not even the studio nor producers, because this should've been a 2nd season instead of a movie that will most likely kill any kind of further animation for Accel World.
Spotlesseden

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:49 pm Reply with quote
BlackPoint. wrote:
Cant wait to see Kuroyukihime again one of the most beautiful characters Smile the MC kinda ruins it since he is such a small fatty and with a piggy avatar >.<

I think the MC is the primary reason why this anime is not a big hit like SAO.
dark13

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:29 pm Reply with quote
kotelo_ wrote:
Who cares about this AW movie anyways. Not even the studio nor producers, because this should've been a 2nd season instead of a movie that will most likely kill any kind of further animation for Accel World.
ah if this Movie doses well we might get a season 2 so sorry I actually care about this movie Because it has to do well to get a season 2

( also you have no evidence of this movie killing any kind of further animation you just pulled that out of your ass )
dark13

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:33 pm Reply with quote
BlackPoint. wrote:
Your right Becasue looks are what matter in a story Not the characters or development its about how sexy they look your right that why SAO is so popular not Because of the story oh god no But because Kirito is a pretty boy

I'm just so ignorant in the ways of good shows pls teach me the art of being shallow
natchu96

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:53 am Reply with quote
While the MC's looks are intentional and that it's a drawback for some people is kind of a sad state of affairs, you can't really deny the fact that Lotus looks good on top of the other things one can say about her.

So now all we need is Graphite Edge the Blatant Kirito Reference to actually do stuff and we'll have the Elements together on the big screen.
dark13

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:33 am Reply with quote
natchu96 wrote:
While the MC's looks are intentional and that it's a drawback for some people is kind of a sad state of affairs, you can't really deny the fact that Lotus looks good on top of the other things one can say about her.
I know I'm just saying looks are not always everything Lotus is very pretty and whats cool about her is that she loves haruyuki for who he is and not what he looks like its very sad so many people are super dense and Thick headed to that fact it just irks me so much Anime hyper lik ugh
Zagnaphein

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:23 am Reply with quote
Lets all pray the movie hits milions of yens so we can get the 2nd season we deserve!
Zoneflex

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:43 am Reply with quote
The people who dislike AW mostly because of the MC are the most shallow and discriminatory people i have ever come across. Haru is hands down the best part of AW and how dare you judge someone just by their looks. his character development in AW is some of the best character development i've ever seen. it's no wonder kuroyukihime is in love with him. on another note: Yay! screenshots!
dark13

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:02 am Reply with quote
Zoneflex wrote:
The people who dislike AW mostly because of the MC are the most shallow and discriminatory people i have ever come across. Haru is hands down the best part of AW and how dare you judge someone just by their looks. his character development in AW is some of the best character development i've ever seen. it's no wonder kuroyukihime is in love with him. on another note: Yay! screenshots!
it makes me so happy people with Logic show up I always feel like I'm about to cry tears of joy Crying or Very sad
dark13

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:03 am Reply with quote
Zagnaphein wrote:
Lets all pray the movie hits milions of yens so we can get the 2nd season we deserve!
Amen to that brother Very Happy
MagusGuardian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:33 am Reply with quote
did the sequel ova even get released in the US? I loved AW's characters and concept
Zagnaphein

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:24 am Reply with quote
Zoneflex wrote:

I used to be 180 kilos during the AW series.. Believe me i found a chracter i related to! loved him!

Now 70 kilos less with proper diet (god i sound like an advertising hahaha) i still love Haru!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2