• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Zero Kara Hajimeru Mahō no Sho Anime Adds Cast, Reveals April Premiere

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dark13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:51 am Reply with quote
Okay now this really [expletive] interesting an anime trying to be ......Different ? We don't get many anime where the MC is a complete Beast and from the looks of it there is an interesting romance too ?!! for anyone who read this novel pls tell me I'm not wrong with the impression I'm getting because this looking very damn good.
Random Name

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:22 am Reply with quote
I am also looking forward to this looks very interesting. I actually ordered the first LN but haven't got any word on it a month so I have my doubts I'll see it. So maybe one day I'll be able to answer your question. But I imagine the anime will have started by then Smile
WANNFH

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:23 am Reply with quote
dark13 wrote:
Okay now this really [expletive] interesting an anime trying to be ......Different ? We don't get many anime where the MC is a complete Beast and from the looks of it there is an interesting romance too ?!! for anyone who read this novel pls tell me I'm not wrong with the impression I'm getting because this looking very damn good.

Well, he isn't really the beast, but the adult mercenary guy with the curse of being half-beast from birth, who wants to get rid of the curse (he's not only one with the curse however). But yes, it's excellent fantasy title - nothing extraordinary or masterpiece, but it keeping the story attractive for the most.
Saku-dono

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:51 am Reply with quote
With Koyasu in this show, this series is saved.
Fenrin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:37 am Reply with quote
With a name and character design like that, it gives me flashbacks to Zero no Tsukaima *shudders*
Thespacemaster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:43 am Reply with quote
This spring season is fully loaded with fantasy series, i count at least 5 im going to watch and counting.
AsuraTheDestructor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:38 am Reply with quote
Having a adult beastman with a head of a big cat reminds me of Guin Saga.

I approve
Key

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:48 am Reply with quote
This one doesn't look dazzlingly innovative but plenty interesting enough as a high fantasy tale. (I'm getting a "Guin Saga meets Maria the Virgin Witch" impression from it.) It's now on my "look forward to" list.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1