• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Beautiful Bones -Sakurako's Investigation- Novels Get Live-Action TV Series Adaptation

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SleepyDave

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:29 am Reply with quote
Well, that's good news, I Hope it won't have an open end like the anime did. Also I don't like Sakurakos actress, she doesnt look as mature as on the anime series.
Ame_Sama19

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:31 am Reply with quote
Oh, that's a good news! I hope to see more than the anime had given us. The ending in the anime was like "F you, go read the novel that will never be licensed, if you want to now how it ends" Crying or Very sad
Alan45
Village Elder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:09 am Reply with quote
SleepyDave wrote:
Quote:
Also I don't like Sakurakos actress, she doesnt look as mature as on the anime series.

Funny you should say that. The part I picked up on was that she has been acting at least as long a Sakurako has been alive. Very Happy Presumably when she is acting there will be more expression in her face which would make her look more like her character.
wolf10

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:36 pm Reply with quote
Pedantic correction: it's not a light novel series. Like Joker Game and HaruChika, Sakurako is printed under Kadokawa's regular literature imprint. (It's also not a coincidence that all three series have a recent anime adaptation.)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1