• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Sirius the Jaeger Anime's New Subtitled Promo Video, Visual, July 12 Premiere Revealed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkmagick
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:39 am Reply with quote
Just a heads up: looks like there was a mix up, the PV embedded here is one of the ones from 3 weeks ago. The new PV is this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvUGTXUI9H0
G S Palmer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:36 pm Reply with quote
Just looked up the PV that Darkmagick posted above, and I've got to say, this show just looks cooler every time I see it. I'll be surprised if it's not one of the best shows of the summer alongside the various returning classics.
donhumberto

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:31 pm Reply with quote
^^ Indeed. Also, that visual looks gorgeous... can't wait!
Crystalyn
ANN Managing Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:58 am Reply with quote
Thanks Darkmagick for pointing that out, we've put the correct video in the article now.
Feli1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:56 am Reply with quote
easily one of the few new anime I’m lowkey hype for next season is looking pretty good seems like “PA” is really stepping it up this year
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:28 am Reply with quote
Feli1 wrote:
easily one of the few new anime I’m lowkey hype for next season is looking pretty good seems like “PA” is really stepping it up this year

This title is my most-desired title to have a simulcast then get a simuldub for the summer season. While the simuldub might not happen, I am hoping someone that isn't Netflix picks it up. If it is it CR or Amazon Prime, then we could get a "worldwide except Japan" availability. This is how I think every anime stream should be on CR, but I know that is very rare for streaming rights.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1