• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Zoku Owarimonogatari Anime Reveals TrySail Ending Theme, November 10 Debut

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
G S Palmer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:37 am Reply with quote
I wonder if this will be a movie, a theatrical OVA, or a TV series, and if it's the last two, whether they'll be showing all of it or just the first episode?
ShadowDZero

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:10 am Reply with quote
I completely lost track of this series since the second season (Niseimonogatari) And that was so long ago I forgot all the details. lol Anyone have a friendly and updated guide in how to watch if I want to watch the whole thing in correct sequence? Thanks!
jdnation

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:03 pm Reply with quote
ShadowDZero wrote:
I completely lost track of this series since the second season (Niseimonogatari) And that was so long ago I forgot all the details. lol Anyone have a friendly and updated guide in how to watch if I want to watch the whole thing in correct sequence? Thanks!

Here:
https://recommendmeanime.com/watch-monogatari-series-order/

I'd recommend the Release Order rather than chronological.

It's more fun and the revelations work better.

Best way to see most of it right now legally in on Crunchyroll, though it doesn't have all of them.

Sadly I'm still hoping that someday there'll be a localized boxset at a reasonable price to purchase rather than the overgrossed import versions, which I don't think are even region formatted for my territory.

It's a fantastic show and well worth checking out, though more appreciated by those who are already into anime and will understand much of its humour and references. Others have pointed out that such a show would be extraordinarily hard to dub and that might be why it hasn't been picked up for localization.
ShadowDZero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:20 pm Reply with quote
jdnation wrote:
ShadowDZero wrote:

Here:
https://recommendmeanime.com/watch-monogatari-series-order/

I'd recommend the Release Order rather than chronological.

It's more fun and the revelations work better.

Best way to see most of it right now legally in on Crunchyroll, though it doesn't have all of them.

Sadly I'm still hoping that someday there'll be a localized boxset at a reasonable price to purchase rather than the overgrossed import versions, which I don't think are even region formatted for my territory.

It's a fantastic show and well worth checking out, though more appreciated by those who are already into anime and will understand much of its humour and references. Others have pointed out that such a show would be extraordinarily hard to dub and that might be why it hasn't been picked up for localization.

I'll definitely be checking it out! Awesome! Thank you very much for this! Very Happy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1