• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
This Week in Games: Paradise Tossed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aca Vuksa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:16 am Reply with quote
I'm glad Nintendo Switch is trying to bring some of these older NES titles into the Switch, i wonder how many of these games are going to be on it?

Super Mario Party game is really cool, i watched it through E3 and it was good. Very Happy
belvadeer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:13 pm Reply with quote
Hello again to you, Todd. Good to see you back for another This Week in Games. : )

Valkyrie Anatomia: There really is no shortage of crossovers Square can stick into their mobile titles at this point, and they've let in Fullmetal Alchemist and Berserk as well. I only hope the global Brave Exvius gets the Valkyrie Profile crew at some point down the line. The series did get released overseas after all.

Favorite Robot Masters: I go for the big burly bots, so my favorites are Guts Man, Stone Man, and Concrete Man.

More Old NES Games: Solomon's Key, haha, wow. Not only is that one ancient artifact of a game, but recently I was trying to remember what the name of one of the items in that game was for a collection quest in Warriors All-Stars (it was the Medicine of Meltona).

Mega Man 11: I've nearly finished my first run of this and it's an overall solid title. It's challenging, even on Normal, and the Double Gear system lets you play around with special weapons and dodging tactics pretty effectively. If you've been craving a new Mega Man title for too long and you're sick of 8-bit at this point, I recommend giving this one a whirl.
NeoStrayCat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:11 pm Reply with quote
Well, its nice to see Todd's specialty of hovering the mouse on the pictures to see his funny text again, lol.

But yeah, either way, looking forward to check out Lost Paradise soon.
ZenAmako

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:13 pm Reply with quote
There are some pretty rad Gravity Rush 2 statues on the way:
Kat's up first:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/gravity-rush-2-kat-prime-1-studio-9034951/
Dezastros

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:46 pm Reply with quote
I think it would be cool to see GINTAMA get a Yakuza type game. With a great character roster and a similar setting in Kabukicho. The game could also adapt story arcs like the Benizakura arc or Courtesan of a Nation arc.
Cetais

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:23 pm Reply with quote
I'd be in heaven if JoJo Part 4 would get a Yakuza style game.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1