Forum - View topic
Identifying singers, songs and background music.

Goto page Previous  

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jean66

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:07 pm Reply with quote
celuilui wrote:
I've been rewatching the series(season 1) and chanced upon a melancholic piano track which starts around the 12:00 mark of episode 18 (where tange sensei lectures morita).
couldn't find it anywhere in the soundtrack album, nor did shazam/soundhound work... any ideas?

any help is greatly appreciated!

What's the name of the episode where you found that melancholic piano track so I can try to help you? Thank you.
Jean66

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:36 pm Reply with quote
DarkzKnight wrote:
Hello i'm looking for the bgm of Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
it is played just before the ED of episode 7 & 8
i can't find it on the anime ost
any help is very much appreciated

I found the original soundtrack for the anime on iTunes Japan and checked the tracking list on CD Japan. Have a listen to this track. It's might be the one you are looking for. https://youtu.be/OiApmTexatE
celuilui

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:59 pm Reply with quote
Jean66 wrote:
celuilui wrote:
I've been rewatching the series(season 1) and chanced upon a melancholic piano track which starts around the 12:00 mark of episode 18 (where tange sensei lectures morita).
couldn't find it anywhere in the soundtrack album, nor did shazam/soundhound work... any ideas?

What's the name of the episode where you found that melancholic piano track so I can try to help you? Thank you.

hey thanks! episode 18 is called "If Morita-san came back... ... What would she...? Then... / He came back"
it plays at the 12 minute mark
Jean66

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:40 pm Reply with quote
celuilui wrote:
Jean66 wrote:
celuilui wrote:

hey thanks! episode 18 is called "If Morita-san came back... ... What would she...? Then... / He came back"
it plays at the 12 minute mark

I found the soundtrack of the anime Honey and Clover on YouTube. Have a listen. I hope you will find the song you are looking for. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0tqJEkGQlA&list=PLF5B6FEAB55A7D307
DarkzKnight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:23 am Reply with quote
Jean66 wrote:
DarkzKnight wrote:
Hello i'm looking for the bgm of Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
it is played just before the ED of episode 7 & 8
i can't find it on the anime ost
any help is very much appreciated

I found the original soundtrack for the anime on iTunes Japan and checked the tracking list on CD Japan. Have a listen to this track. It's might be the one you are looking for. https://youtu.be/OiApmTexatE

sorry, it's not the one i'm looking for, thanks though
if you have another lead, please let me know
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 32 of 32