• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Corpse Party 2: Dead Patient Game Launches in N. America on October 23

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lizuka

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:58 pm Reply with quote
So is chapter 2 ever actually coming out or what? Because with no sign of that this seems like a pointless purchase.
Tanteikingdomkey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:59 am Reply with quote
after the horrendous blood drive game and all of it's problems including an obvious sequel tacked on so that the series would actually be done, I have to wonder if they should or have the ability to make a game that doesn't tarnish the first game. The games actually have some good elements to them for example the music but dear god do the sequel games to the first game SUCK!

I have heard that hysterical birthday was good, and maybe 2 could be a well...but I am not getting my hopes up or trusting reviews from people I don't know.
FlamingFirewire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:56 pm Reply with quote
Tanteikingdomkey wrote:
after the horrendous blood drive game and all of it's problems including an obvious sequel tacked on so that the series would actually be done, I have to wonder if they should or have the ability to make a game that doesn't tarnish the first game. The games actually have some good elements to them for example the music but dear god do the sequel games to the first game SUCK!

I have heard that hysterical birthday was good, and maybe 2 could be a well...but I am not getting my hopes up or trusting reviews from people I don't know.

My understanding is that Corpse Party 2 is the first game Team GrisGris has worked on in the series since the original game, but I could be wrong about...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1