• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Itachi's Haganai Manga Ends

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thespacemaster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:15 pm Reply with quote
Well i am going to be the guy that asks, did this manga adapt the entire light novel? if not just a part of it or did it go a different direction? considering the ln ending was not exactly universally liked by many.
VanGosroth

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:57 pm Reply with quote
Thespacemaster wrote:
Well i am going to be the guy that asks, did this manga adapt the entire light novel? if not just a part of it or did it go a different direction? considering the ln ending was not exactly universally liked by many.

I certainly hope it's an original story. The LN ending still makes me mad to this day.
Animegomaniac

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:52 am Reply with quote
VanGosroth wrote:
Thespacemaster wrote:

I certainly hope it's an original story. The LN ending still makes me mad to this day.

I actually think it's hilarious in a way. It was getting adaptations all over the place, a fanbase that seemed to build as each new volumes was released but then- silence. The series didn't just die but it feels like it managed to erase itself out of existence somehow.

Now that's an ending.
Merulox

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:06 pm Reply with quote
yes, now time to get an anime season 3
GVman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:18 pm Reply with quote
Animegomaniac wrote:
VanGosroth wrote:
Thespacemaster wrote:

I actually think it's hilarious in a way. It was getting adaptations all over the place, a fanbase that seemed to build as each new volumes was released but then- silence. The series didn't just die but it feels like it managed to erase itself out of existence somehow.

Now that's an ending.

So how exactly do the novels end? All I seem to find is a bunch of vitriol every time I look.
nDroae

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:51 pm Reply with quote
I think I saw a better thread before, but this should suffice. Spoilers for LN ending, obviously: https://www.reddit.com/r/Haganai/comments/i8678o/did_that_many_people_really_not_see_the_ending_of/

And manga readers don't seem to expect it to end differently from the LN.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Haganai/comments/bxza2g/almost_everything_you_need_to_know_about_haganai/f4zt4ur/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
ShanaChanTT

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:22 am Reply with quote
lol same LN end lol
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1