• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Gets Pop-Up Mall Theme Park With Games

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lin Liren

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:52 pm Reply with quote
Hopefully this is a foreshadowing of “congratulations JoJo fans, the wait is over; coming soon in late 2021... Stone Ocean.” Wink

Which will also mean that once that is is over, we can finally get “Steel Ball Run” Animated as well! Wink
MFrontier

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:09 am Reply with quote
I love how Jonathan is probably the most normally dressed compared to his descendants.
cookiemanstah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:30 am Reply with quote
Lin Liren wrote:
Hopefully this is a foreshadowing of “congratulations JoJo fans, the wait is over; coming soon in late 2021... Stone Ocean.” Wink

Which will also mean that once that is is over, we can finally get “Steel Ball Run” Animated as well! Wink

i don't think that'll ever happen because part 6 and 7 are extremely polarizing and Jojo as an anime costs a shitton of money to make
3rdImpakt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:42 am Reply with quote
cookiemanstah wrote:
Lin Liren wrote:

i don't think that'll ever happen because part 6 and 7 are extremely polarizing and Jojo as an anime costs a shitton of money to make

What the hell kind of take is this? Part 6 and onwards is obviously happening, it's just a matter of when. Jojo is one of the breakout hits of the last 10 years and just keeps growing bigger and bigger. Also, can you please provide a source concerning the "Jojo costs a shitton to make" statement?
BadNewsBlues

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:33 am Reply with quote
cookiemanstah wrote:

Diamond Is Unbreakable wasn’t terribly popular in Japan and yet still got made. I don’t why the costs thing is relevant either since if money were an issue David Pro would’ve stopped producing the show’s long ago.
The Not so Chosen One

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:26 am Reply with quote
cookiemanstah wrote:

This has to be the dumbest opinion I have ever read here. For starters, half of anime and manga ever adapted are polarizing on their own, but those still exist and get made, so I don't get the necessity of making that comment. Second, I think that everyone and their mother's opinion about Steel Ball Run is that is the best JoJo part, so, still, qhere does the "polarizing" comes from???, and third, money has never been an issue for David Production, and theres 5 Parts of JoJo, the animation seen in Fire Force, and 2 seasons (and a spinoff) of Cells at Work!! proved that maybe they have a shitton of money, or they don't, but for what that's worth, it's money very well spent.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1