• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Blue Lock Anime Reveals Promo Video, October Premiere, 10 More Cast Members

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TemplateR

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 5:24 am Reply with quote
So my question is, where tje anime will be streamed. There are actually 4 potential Streaming Services for us now: Crunchyroll, Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney +.
Takkun4343

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 5:29 am Reply with quote
"What about HIDIVE?"
"What about HIDIVE?"
FiendHunter

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 11:13 am Reply with quote
That.... that's definitely not the voice I had pictured for Ego ._.

I really like the manga but for some reason, the anime hasn't hyped me up at all. I don't know if it's the visuals, the seiyuus (not a big fan, except for Ono Yuki) or my general cynism. I do hope the anime does the manga justice though, so we'll see.
capt_bunny

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 4:40 pm Reply with quote
FiendHunter wrote:
That.... that's definitely not the voice I had pictured for Ego ._.

I really like the manga but for some reason, the anime hasn't hyped me up at all. I don't know if it's the visuals, the seiyuus (not a big fan, except for Ono Yuki) or my general cynism. I do hope the anime does the manga justice though, so we'll see.

I thought he was well suited for Ego. I hear him as the other role (Choromatsu) as Ego when I read the manga. But it happens for most not to be much on caring.
FiendHunter

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 10:16 pm Reply with quote
capt_bunny wrote:

I thought he was well suited for Ego. I hear him as the other role (Choromatsu) as Ego when I read the manga. But it happens for most not to be much on caring.

Oh you know, he just always reminded me of Midousuji (from Yowamushi Pedal) so I had pictured Yusa Kouji with that pitch he does in that role. But hey, Kamiya is an amazing seiyuu, and I could get used to him. He just sounds like... less crazy than what I had in mind, lol.
Ashen Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 4:45 pm Reply with quote
Definitely hyped for this. It looks like it's going to (potentially) retain a lot of the manga's slick artistic choices.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1