• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Tokyo Movie to Start 3D CG Show Scarecrowman in July

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:55 pm Reply with quote
While loading Flash animation, the official site wrote:
NOW ROADING

Unless it was intentional, Japanese web designers should really brush up their English. Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
kirbyboy102

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:29 am Reply with quote
Looks like people are willing to make money off of ANYTHING. I mean, SCARECROW man. serious?
Steventheeunuch

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:53 am Reply with quote
kirbyboy102 wrote:
Looks like people are willing to make money off of ANYTHING. I mean, SCARECROW man. serious?

It hasn't occoured to you that it could actually be a really good concept/execution/etc?

Quote:
Unless it was intentional, Japanese web designers should really brush up their English.

If we went by what the Japanese think is normal, why are English-language speaking people looking at Japanese websites? We should be more concerned with what they watched four or more years ago.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1