• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[WiP] (name unavailable) Split for Takayuki OHIRA (35741)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Devil Doll

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:07 pm Reply with quote
Takayuki OHIRA has two credits:

小平 隆之 (JMDB source) One Piece: The Movie : Background Art
ANN has 3 other 小平 with readings "Kodaira" (1) resp. "Kohira" (2) (including the kanji duplicates 小平 佳幸 = Yoshiyuki KODAIRA and Yoshiyuki KOHIRA plus the spelling error Yoshuki KODAIRA) while "Ohira" is also one of 10 possible readings. Google would prefer こだいら over こひら for 小平with 10:1 hits.
ANN has lots of 隆之 all of which are "Takayuki".

大平 隆章 (D2_STATION source) Haibane Renmei (TV) : Photography (eps 5, 10); ANN credit sourced by "English DVD".
ANN has 8 大平 of which are "Ohira" (2) and "Oohira" (6), both are amongst the 14 readings in EDICT.
ANN has no 隆章 yet; EDICT gives readings "Takaaki" or "Ryuushou" but not "Takayuki".

Looks like different people to me but I have no idea where to get the correct reading for either of them. Probably neither of them is "Takayuki OHIRA" as the background artist may well be be "Takayuki KODAIRA" and the photographer "Takaaki Oohira".
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1