• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Auditions for Princess Mononoke Stage Play

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zin5ki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:25 am Reply with quote
Quote:
Should you be cast, all rehearsals will be on Warwick University campus, so cast members need to be able to commute easily, or relocate to the Leamington or Coventry areas.

That's quite a commitment to make in exchange for an opportunity to cosplay on stage.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Ryu Shoji

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:56 am Reply with quote
Volunteer? Nope.
BluWacky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:19 pm Reply with quote
Good lord. They have a puppet concept but none of the rest of the designers are on board the project? Why not put together a full creative team before announcing?

I hadn't realised this was basically a student company. If they all graduated in 2011 it would be nice to know they'd got at least some Fringe experience under their belts in the past year but nothing seems to be listed on their website :(

Ah well, fingers crossed it will still be good, even though I didn't manage to buy a ticket.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1