• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Detective Conan: Ijigen no Sniper Film Opens in April

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlamingFirewire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:43 pm Reply with quote
Great to see all the major characters in a Conan movie again - hope it's as good as some of the older ones!
belvadeer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:45 pm Reply with quote
Another movie? Darn I gotta catch up! I just finished Strategy Above the Depths a few nights ago.
yamiangie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:14 pm Reply with quote
Sera, Sera if you didn't crossdress all the time people wouldn't think you're a boy and snipe at you.
Juno016

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:07 pm Reply with quote
I only recently started re-watching Detective Conan. I have a LOT of episodes to catch up on, but... lol It's so ridiculous. If I was caught in the middle of hundreds of cases, the world would have its eyes on me 24/7. Or... at least all my neighbors. It'd be like I was cursed or something. Anime hyper
Kutsu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:48 pm Reply with quote
Title :

Quote:

NEWS: Detective Conan: Ijigen no Sniper Film Opens in April

Article :

Quote:
Next year's 1st issue of Shogakukan's Shonen Sunday magazine is announcing on Monday that the 18th Detective Conan film, titled Detective Conan: Ijigen no Sniper (Detective Conan: Sniper From Another Dimension) will open in Japan on March 14, 2014.

Laughing
AsukA05

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:40 pm Reply with quote
Image:

2014年04月19日
Majin Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:38 pm Reply with quote
Wait did Akai return already in the TV series ? The last eps I watched was 685.

Unless he is who I already suspected who is since the beginning but in disguise ?
yamiangie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:14 pm Reply with quote
Majin Tenshi wrote:
Wait did Akai return already in the TV series ? The last eps I watched was 685.

Unless he is who I already suspected who is since the beginning but in disguise ?

Watch the 4 parter that starts at 700. Thought you are likely right.
rpgamer79

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:50 am Reply with quote
It seems TMS is trying to return back the popularity to the Detective Conan franchise. They started with Mystery train saga, followed by a more well structured movie 17 (at least for me it was much better than the last 6 movies), then Lupin the 3rd VS Conan the movie, and now this awesome announcement. The series was suffering from a great declining for a long period (¬_¬)

Come to think of it, this is going to be the first movie surrounding around the FBI team
\(Anime exclamation)/
ReverseTitan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:13 am Reply with quote
Juno016 wrote:
I only recently started re-watching Detective Conan. I have a LOT of episodes to catch up on, but... lol It's so ridiculous. If I was caught in the middle of hundreds of cases, the world would have its eyes on me 24/7. Or... at least all my neighbors. It'd be like I was cursed or something. Anime hyper

Conan is episodic, so you don't need to read Wikipedia every so often to find out what happens. The only prime time anime with any sort of ongoing plot is One Piece. Doraemon, Shin-chan, Sazae-san and Conan are all episodic. They can all stand alone, for the most part. Only few episodes are plot episodes. There is continuity, but no real main plot.
Ginyu Taiko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:21 pm Reply with quote
There is an overarching plot but since plot-related episodes happen few and far between, the series is mainly episodic...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1