• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Any advice on a good Forum topic?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CastMember1991

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:55 pm Reply with quote
I kinda noticed that the threads I've been doing have not been very good. Either they've been obsessed with a certain property or have been speculating something. I have no idea why my threads tend to do that... I'm really wanting make sure this type of thing doesn't happen when I make a new thread, but I can't really find a way. Any advice?
EricJ2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:56 pm Reply with quote
CastMember1991 wrote:
I kinda noticed that the threads I've been doing have not been very good.

....YOU'VE NOTICED THAT TOO, HUH??????? Wink

Quote:
they've been obsessed with a certain property or have been speculating something. I have no idea why my threads tend to do that... I'm really wanting make sure this type of thing doesn't happen when I make a new thread, but I can't really find a way. Any advice?

Forum topics are like jazz: If you have to ask, you'll never know.

Try this sometime--Walk into a room of friends, say, "Okay, what's your favorite movie of all time? Give me all your responses, I'll get out a piece of paper and make a big list of them, and we'll have a nice big lively discussion about it at the end!"
...See how quickly that catches on in the human world. Rolling Eyes

(Oh, and before the Mods nitpick, Talkback is for the website articles. The Anime forum is for general self-indulgence.)
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:22 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, Talkback is reserved for threads relating to actual news articles, columns, etc. from the front page.

If you want some honest advise from the rest of the community, post your questions/concerns/comments in Feedback.

Good luck.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1