• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
CAN'T COMPLETELY LOG IN

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aoi_Sakaraba

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 12:52 am Reply with quote
Sad every time I log in it logs me out the second page I go to after I log in Sad I even click the box remember me but it always logs me out ???
WHATS GOING ON Crying or Very sad
Sakuya

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 2:20 am Reply with quote
Yeah, it did this to me too... along with giving me problems with the whole invalid_session... I have AOL but I have Cable connection so I signed off of AOL and just got on Internet Explorer and after that I never had a problem with it... So if you have cable connection you can try that but if you don't then I have no idea as to what to do... Guess I'll just have to leave that one to the experts...

~Sakuya~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
cookie
Former ANN Editor in Chief

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 6:06 am Reply with quote
it's probably related to cookies..

close your browser and delete all your animenewsnetwork.com cookies (probably in c:\windows\cookies or something; a file find for animenewsnetwork* should find them) and then try logging in again.. it should fix it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Sakuya

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 3:43 am Reply with quote
Yeah, I tried that too... but it didn't help me at the time... but your the expert Cookie, not me... Anime smallmouth + sweatdrop With me the only thing deleting all theanimenewsnetwork.com cookies helped with was the invalid_session thing... but after I got on Internet Explorer that has never given me any problems either...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1