• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Veteran Voice Actor Kenichi Suzumura's Latest Single Previewed in New MV

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:22 pm Reply with quote
I'm surprised you guys will make a news article about this (totally not complaining-- I love SuzuKen) but you won't make an article about Ono Daisuke's Budoukan live in January which I submitted a news tip for several days earlier. =( http://lantis.jp/special/projectd/

(And also about Barakamon and Nobunaga Concerto being nominated at the Banff World Media Festival. http://banffmediafestival.com/media/news-details/1844/)

Really wish I could go to Suzu's Manten Live in late May but it's at the exact same time I'll be back in the States. =( Suzu is so awesome live and I'm looking forward to hearing his new songs at OrePara in December.
ANN_Lynzee
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:38 pm Reply with quote
Both of those leads look perfect for News, so I'll send them over there again just in case.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:20 am Reply with quote
octopodpie wrote:
Both of those leads look perfect for News, so I'll send them over there again just in case.

Yay thanks! =D
BGMaxie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:27 am Reply with quote
Any doubts on why he is one of the best in the industry? Seriously he is just that good.

This is why he and his couple are my favourite seiyu, they are just that awesomely good D:
SnaphappyFMA

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:57 am Reply with quote
Seiyuu always surprise me (for some reason) when I hear their delightful singing voices. I mean, I shouldn't be surprised, since their speaking voices are so good, but still.

Someone like Kenichi Suzumura, for example. When I think of him, I hear Sougo Okita's snide voice and Atsushi Murasakibara's lazy voice. And then he sings, and he sounds so sweet. =D
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1