• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Yen Press Slates Madoka Magica Rebellion Film's Manga Version for December

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TsukasaElkKite

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 6:56 am Reply with quote
Wonder why it got switched.
Asrialys

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 8:18 am Reply with quote
Yen Press cited some sort of delay.
Ashen Phoenix

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 10:17 am Reply with quote
I'm very pleased with this news. I'm a big fan of Hanokage's art style as I think it suits Madoka well, so I'll definitely be looking in to this.
KamikazeJawa

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 12:38 pm Reply with quote
That's Yen Press's second delay of one of their upcoming releases this year. They already delayed the release of the first Kagerou Daze light novel from February to May.
Space☆Candy

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 1:47 pm Reply with quote
looking forward to this.
Space☆Candy

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 1:47 pm Reply with quote
looking forward to this.
Polycell

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 7:03 pm Reply with quote
This is a hell of a thing to hear shortly after being told it was cancelled and removed from your order.
Ruben Jb

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 5:28 am Reply with quote
Does anyone know how many volumes Yen Press will release it in? Just the regular 3 volumes or something like 1 big volume?
katscradle

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 1:39 pm Reply with quote
This is good to know. I'm having trouble keeping track of several books. Maybe it's just the number of volumes coming out this year but, it sure has seemed like more little shifts and delays lately with several publishers.

Ruben Jb wrote:
Does anyone know how many volumes Yen Press will release it in? Just the regular 3 volumes or something like 1 big volume?

They said single volumes now.
Ruben Jb

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 2:55 pm Reply with quote
katscradle wrote:
This is good to know. I'm having trouble keeping track of several books. Maybe it's just the number of volumes coming out this year but, it sure has seemed like more little shifts and delays lately with several publishers.

Ruben Jb wrote:

Any idea how legit that is? Because Yen Press is referring to 3 volumes, this article to "first volume" and you said one volume, which I also saw mentioned on some other websites. I kinda don't know anymore which is true :p
katscradle

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 7:11 pm Reply with quote
Ruben Jb wrote:
katscradle wrote:
Ruben Jb wrote:

Any idea how legit that is? Because Yen Press is referring to 3 volumes, this article to "first volume" and you said one volume, which I also saw mentioned on some other websites. I kinda don't know anymore which is true :p

I'm going off tweets from Yen Press. Sorry for extra confusion if I did not word it correctly/better. Maybe "single volumes" is an oxymoron.
Ruben Jb

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 3:46 am Reply with quote
katscradle wrote:
Ruben Jb wrote:
katscradle wrote:
Ruben Jb wrote:

I'm going off tweets from Yen Press. Sorry for extra confusion if I did not word it correctly/better. Maybe "single volumes" is an oxymoron.

Aaah, now I understand. "Single volumes" confused me. But my native language isn't English, so I guess it's my fault instead of yours Wink Thanks for clearing it up.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1