• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Naoki Urasawa Celebrates Billy Bat's Ending With Unique Video

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
relyat08

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:18 am Reply with quote
Wow, that was too cool! Urasawa has done it again. Really looking forward to reading this.
penguintruth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:38 am Reply with quote
I love me some Naoki Urasawa. I wish they would adapt his manga into anime more often (and Viz stopped releasing Monster one set in... still sore about that one). I'd love to read Billy Bat. I need to re-read 20th Century Boys (my favorite manga) again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Chrno2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:11 pm Reply with quote
I've heard so much about this book. I'm surprised with Urasawa's popularity here in the states that the book was never published here. I hope that happens one day. I'm also surprised that this title has went on as long as it has and is now done. It's a quiet title that you hear about it and then it pops up again later again just to remind you, "Hey, I'm still here".
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1