• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kodansha USA Adds Elegant Yokai Apartment Life, Black Panther and Sweet 16 Manga Digitally

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calico

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:37 pm Reply with quote
Someday Kodansha will license a shojo title that I'll be interested in, but today is not that day.

On another note, geez, they've been putting out a ton of digital-first titles this year. And they'll probably put out a lot more before the year is over.
phoenixalia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:55 am Reply with quote
Calico wrote:
Someday Kodansha will license a shojo title that I'll be interested in, but today is not that day.

I can't believe they picked this one. It's just hot trash. Hot half smut trash lol.
manapear

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:09 pm Reply with quote
I like Panther, and glad it was picked up, but the way Kodansha picks its shojo is kinda obnoxious. They let so many titles slip by.

Also frustrated that so many shojo titles are digital when other demographics get more physical releases. C'mon, Kodansha, try a little harder.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1