• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Black Torch GN 1

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calico

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:00 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
this is one worth checking out, because once it works out its issues, it could definitely go places.

It looks like it might not have gotten the chance to work out its issues, considering it ended with five volumes. I remember Viz announced that they'd licensed this back when only one volume was out, which was pretty unusual. I guess they thought it'd be a big hit.
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:34 pm Reply with quote
Calico wrote:
Quote:
this is one worth checking out, because once it works out its issues, it could definitely go places.

It looks like it might not have gotten the chance to work out its issues, considering it ended with five volumes. I remember Viz announced that they'd licensed this back when only one volume was out, which was pretty unusual. I guess they thought it'd be a big hit.

Damn that sucks. I had a lot of fun with the first volume and absolutely loved the art.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1