• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Goblin Slayer: Goblin's Crown Theatrical Anime's Full Trailer Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GhostD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:24 am Reply with quote
I see they still kept some of that CGI from the tv series but at least this is a much better trailer than whatever the hell those previous videos with that narrator announcing the names of the characters. And that song. Another song fitting for a fantasy series Ill give it that especially one based on D&D
Chrono1000

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:50 pm Reply with quote
While I did hope for a second season the new trailer looks fantastic and a movie does have an advantage in that it doesn't have to be made for broadcast TV. The introduction of Noble Fencer in the light novel spoiler[and what happens on the mountain is an interesting parallel to Goblin Slayer. It is also when the series starts laying down the wider narrative around the goblins and the demon they serve.]
chronium

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:45 am Reply with quote
They pretty much showed the entire movie in chronological order in that trailer.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1