• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Love Live's New u's Song Gets Anime Music Video

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amy192

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:34 am Reply with quote
"u's Song"

Bruh
VORTIA
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:27 pm Reply with quote
This video simultaneously reminded me how much I love & miss μ's & how much of a disappointment Aquors is. Welcome back to our queens!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
HameruIsCool

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:48 pm Reply with quote
VORTIA wrote:
This video simultaneously reminded me how much I love & miss μ's & how much of a disappointment Aquors is. Welcome back to our queens!

I'd say in almost every respect BUT music, Aqours - or at least Love Live Sunshine - is a massive step up from the previous show.

But yes, it's inconceivable how Lantis allowed for such a massive drop in quality with Sunshine's music.
zeopower6

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:52 pm Reply with quote
I'd say generally speaking Sunshine was better musically but the first series had bigger hits? Like there was never a Snow halation in Sunshine but to me Sunshine had very good music from subunits to normal tracks to the Saint Snow stuff...

Also Aqours has better vocalists I think in general Very Happy
GhostStalkerSA

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:04 pm Reply with quote
zeopower6 wrote:
I'd say generally speaking Sunshine was better musically but the first series had bigger hits? Like there was never a Snow halation in Sunshine but to me Sunshine had very good music from subunits to normal tracks to the Saint Snow stuff...

Also Aqours has better vocalists I think in general Very Happy

I can agree with this. Muse will always be dear in my heart, but Aqours is right there alongside it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1