• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Fruits Basket 2nd Season Anime Reveals Student Council Character Designs

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cookiemanstah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:45 am Reply with quote
does Fruit Basket have any eroticism? No, seriously, for someone curious I once saw a column here with a lewd necking thumbnail.
Oggers

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:56 am Reply with quote
cookiemanstah wrote:
does Fruit Basket have any eroticism? No, seriously, for someone curious I once saw a column here with a lewd necking thumbnail.

No...? There's no necking in this series at all. Fruits Basket is a shoujo series aimed at pre-teen and teen girls, so there's very little eroticism in it aside from some largely covered-up nudity and one joke that's heavily implied to be about pubic hair. I'm pretty sure you must have mistaken that thumbnail for another series.

That said, looking forward to the upcoming season.
MFrontier

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:59 am Reply with quote
It's great to see these characters finally appearing in the anime.
Jean66

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:27 am Reply with quote
I wonder why we all been told that the 2nd season of Fruits Basket get a new Japanese cast however if you watch the new PV you can clearly hear the current voice actors of the anime. This is really confusing.
Oggers

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:54 am Reply with quote
Jean66 wrote:
I wonder why we all been told that the 2nd season of Fruits Basket get a new Japanese cast however if you watch the new PV you can clearly hear the current voice actors of the anime. This is really confusing.

What that means is that this current anime has a different cast from the 2001 anime adaptation, which it does. They're certainly not going to completely change the cast for a new season.
Jean66

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:19 am Reply with quote
Oggers wrote:
Jean66 wrote:

What that means is that this current anime has a different cast from the 2001 anime adaptation, which it does. They're certainly not going to completely change the cast for a new season.

Now I got it. Thank you for your help. Very Happy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1