• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
This Week in Games - Cotton Candy

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Triltaison

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:15 pm Reply with quote
Oo, I'm quite happy to hear about Cotton. I've played that Turbo version several times in the arcade room at conventions and would love to be able to play it at home. Maybe I can finally beat it.
JeffreySweeney

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:19 pm Reply with quote
I preordered my copy of Cotton Reboot for the Switch from ININ Games back in early March. Still waiting to get any updates on my order...
Covnam

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:53 pm Reply with quote
That Cotton reboot looks good. I've enjoyed the brief bits of it when I've played versions in the past, so I'll probably pick it up when it's on sale ($40 is a bit more than I want to pay for a schmup I'll probably play a few times)
FinalVentCard
ANN Reviewer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:29 pm Reply with quote
I learned about Cotton when she cameoed alongside Izuna the Unemployed Ninja in Success's Rondo of Swords (their weird attempt at cashing in on Fire Emblem). And it's really cool that they've brought her back! I live for these weird long-running character-driven franchises that we barely know about in the US.

... Seeng Success's name again just really makes me want another Izuna game, though. Crying or Very sad
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1