• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Dr. Stone Anime Season 3's Video Reveals Title, Spring 2023 Debut

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZelosZoidberg

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:29 am Reply with quote
Assuming they adapt the whole series I'm thinking 2-3 more seasons.
The Not so Chosen One

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:30 pm Reply with quote
The manga is already over, so having to wait for a season every two years is getting pretty annoying. I remember earlier this year the next season qould come next year, but still.

Also, this version of Good Morning World just sounds terrible. A new OP would've been so much better.
Aura Ichadora

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:53 am Reply with quote
I hate that I have to wait until Spring, but I'm so excited! The OVA was fantastic, although a bit fast paced for trying to put in the amount of material they did. I hope they'll take a little more time with the series on the remaining moments for the Age of Exploration arc before diving into the Treasure Island arc. spoiler[Still hoping for a bit of a "filler" arc showing a bit more details on the year events that take place in Chapter 99, right before the Perseus is completed. I just really want to see the Kingdom of Science having all of the fun they did in those couple of images, not just hearing about it through still animation and narration.]

That new version of Good Morning World has me REALLY excited! I loved that OP to begin with, so to have a more orchestral version that just emphasizes the song's strong points even more makes me extra happy. And the visuals on the OP itself are really nice, although if they go to use this as the OP for S3 as I'm hoping they will, I hope to see the recycled animation replaced with hints of what's to come in the season. spoiler[Gimme Francois in the OP! And maybe Amaryllis, if the OP will stick around for the entire season and not change for when we do get to the Treasure Island arc. That moment showing hint to the Why-Man had me going "OMG!", for sure. And loving seeing Senku, Gen, and Chrome in new "outfits", plus enjoyed the scene of the group running. Just something delightful in seeing the crew running off to new horizons.]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1