• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Outlaw Star theme

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iron Chef

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 12:18 am Reply with quote
Jonathan, maybe you (or somebody else out there) can help me with this question. The theme for Outlaw Star, "Through the Night," is that done by the singer from B'z? It really sounds like it, but I haven't been able to find out. Appreciate the help!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
jmays
ANN Associate Editor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 12:58 am Reply with quote
Masahiko Arimachi...though I have no idea what else he's done.
Godaistudios

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 1:11 am Reply with quote
Unless I'm mistaken in the voice, I think he may have done the opening song to the for the Mamotte Syugogetten TV series as well.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
ANN_Bamboo
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 1:37 pm Reply with quote
Arimachi performs in a group called Wild Style, along with Kazuhiro Hara on the keyboard. That's about all that I know of him.
Iron Chef

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 10:06 am Reply with quote
This would explain why I couldn't find anything out about him. In the English credits to Outlaw Star, he's listed at "Arimatsu" Masahiko. Difference in the translation of his name, perhaps?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1