• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Japanese Comic Ranking, September 19-25

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ReaKon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:38 am Reply with quote
What is Soul Eater No T!. Same author and seems like the same female characters as Soul Eater so must be a spin off. Based on the front cover and the fact that it has a genre of "Ecchi", it must just be for fan service...
Sewingrose

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:55 am Reply with quote
ReaKon wrote:
What is Soul Eater No T!. Same author and seems like the same female characters as Soul Eater so must be a spin off. Based on the front cover and the fact that it has a genre of "Ecchi", it must just be for fan service...

Actually, I just looked it up myself. It's a side-story staring 3 new female characters at the school, with the main Soul Eater cast making cameos. Doesn't look more fan-servicey then the main story, but never read it, though now I'm interested.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul_Eater_%28manga%29#Soul_Eater_Not.21
ReaKon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:48 am Reply with quote
Thanks Sewingrose, sounds like something worth picking up if it ever comes over here. Although Yen Press are very slow at releasing Soul Eater. I am only up to vol 6 as apposed to Japan's vol 20.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1