Forum - View topic
NEWS: 16th Detective Conan Anime Feature to Open in April




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
yamiangie



Joined: 03 Mar 2010
Posts: 465
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:44 pm Reply with quote
Knowing Detective Conan it's another bomb the stadium plot. And seeing as it's a movie part of the stadium might blow up this time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TitanXL



Joined: 08 Jun 2010
Posts: 4036
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:10 pm Reply with quote
That checks sports stadium off the list of movie locations... can't wait until they get to space.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kutsu



Joined: 23 Apr 2011
Posts: 570
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:40 pm Reply with quote
TitanXL wrote:
That checks sports stadium off the list of movie locations... can't wait until they get to space.


For space, Doraemon is probably a better choice. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scineram



Joined: 17 Jul 2006
Posts: 340
Location: Green Hell
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:05 am Reply with quote
I hope this will differ significantly from the Koshien case, else I will be disappoint son.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
enurtsol



Joined: 01 May 2007
Posts: 13789
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:42 am Reply with quote
Can it be only my fantasy that the soccer crime Conan will eventually reveal is the inherent corruption that is FIFA? Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wyvern



Joined: 01 Sep 2004
Posts: 1070
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 am Reply with quote
One more movie and Conan will have the same number of films as Dragon Ball.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kutsu



Joined: 23 Apr 2011
Posts: 570
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:38 am Reply with quote
Wyvern wrote:
One more movie and Conan will have the same number of films as Dragon Ball.


Franchise with the most movies (announced ones are counted) :
-Doraemon : 32 (28 if remakes aren't counted)
-Anpanman : 23
-Crayon Shin-chan : 20
-Dragon Ball : 17
-Detective Conan : 16
-Pokemon : 15
-Pretty Cure and One Piece : 12
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TitanXL



Joined: 08 Jun 2010
Posts: 4036
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:27 am Reply with quote
enurtsol wrote:
Can it be only my fantasy that the soccer crime Conan will eventually reveal is the inherent corruption that is FIFA? Laughing


Been there, done that. He already exposed a corrupt soccer player in one episode.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
enurtsol



Joined: 01 May 2007
Posts: 13789
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:51 am Reply with quote
TitanXL wrote:
enurtsol wrote:
Can it be only my fantasy that the soccer crime Conan will eventually reveal is the inherent corruption that is FIFA? Laughing


Been there, done that. He already exposed a corrupt soccer player in one episode.


No, no. Not soccer player. FIFA itself. The whole grand-daddy of 'em all.
Now that'd score some groundbreaking waves, and it'd be a sight to see! Laughing
(And probably get Japan's teams thrown out too, but it has to be done. For progress.)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group