Sentai Filmworks Announces Dub Casts for Coicent, Five Numbers
posted on 2011-10-05 15:45 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
The North American anime distributor Sentai Filmworks announced on Wednesday the English dub casts for its release of Coicent (Koisento) and Five Numbers (Norageki), two science-fiction anime "mini features" from the studio Sunrise. The two titles will be available separately via digital distribution, and also together on DVD and Blu-ray Disc on November 22.
The dub casts are as follows:
- Shinichi – Vic Mignogna
- Himeko/Toto – Luci Christian
- Company President Mama-san – John Gremillion
- Blue Brother – George Manley
- Yellow Brother – Mark X. Laskowski
- Specs – Greg Ayres
- White Deer – Matt Greenfield
Five Numbers cast:
- N35 (Mid-Aged Man) – John Gremillion
- R21 (Wowan) – Tiffany Grant
- R12 (Girl) – Hilary Haag
- N17 (Young Man) – Greg Ayres
- VO (Old Man) – George Manley
- Croupier (Le Chat) – Tiffany Grant
- Senior Tech – Matt Greenfield
- Female Tech – Luci Christian
- Male Tech – Mark X. Laskowski
Matt Greenfield will direct both shorts, and Tiffany Grant wrote the ADR script for Coicent.
Coicent reunites writer/director Shuhei Moritai and character designer Daisuke Sajiki, who previously collaborated on the CGI anime hit Kakurenbo. The story takes place in the 26th century where a school trip to a rebuilt 21st century city has teenage Shinichi chasing a talking deer that steals his bag. He encounters a strange girl being chased by pursuers.
Five Numbers is directed by Hiroaki Ando with character designer Masaru Gotsubo (Samurai Champloo) and scripter Dai Sato (Ergo Proxy, Cowboy Bebop). The story consists of four people awakening to find themselves in a prison: an ex-soldier, a beautiful woman, an average Joe and a young computer hacker. They must find out how the four of them are connected and it seems only the fifth prisoner, an old man, knows – but he isn't talking.
[Via The Fandom Post]
Images © Sento 2000-Matsuri Executive Committee
© Bandai Visual Co., Ltd