Discover Akihabara with We Never Learn: BOKUBEN Tourism Guide
posted on by Lynzee Loveridge
There's plenty to see in the bright, nerdy Tokyo district of Akihabara but if you're finding it hard to know where to start, you could try the We Never Learn: BOKUBEN self-tour. Starting on May 10, visitors can pick up a sightseeing map focused on maid cafes and other interesting locales. A total of nine locations are participating and intrepid otaku explorers will receive a unique BOKUBEN postcard at each spot.
The map is included in the 73rd issue of Ad Machippu. The following locations will give out postcards until June 9 or while supplies last.
- Hamburg Restaurant Gyu-sha
- Den'nō Maid Cafe & Bar Akiba Zettai Ryōiki +e
- Maid Cafe & & Bar Akiba Zettai Ryōikii A.D.2045
- Kyōto Katsugyū Akihabara Store
- Ami Ami Akihabara Radio Hall, Ami Ami Akihabara Store 2nd
- PRONTO IL BAR UDX Akiba Ichi Store
- Card Shop Spiral
- Softmap AKIBA No.1 Store Sabcal Mobile Building, Softmap AKIBA No.4 Store Amusement Hall
- Sudacho Shokudo Akihabara UDX Shop
- Jan-gle Akihabara 3 Store
The We Never Learn: BOKUBEN anime series premiered on April 6. Aniplex of America licensed the series and it is currently streaming on Crunchyroll, Funimation, Hulu, AnimeLab, and Wakanim.tv in various territories.
The manga's story centers on Yuiga, a student who is aiming for a scholarship because he comes from a poor family. His school gives him a condition: he can have a recommendation for a scholarship if he tutors his two beautiful classmates to help them get into the schools of their choice. Ogata may be a science genius and Furuhashi a literature prodigy — but Ogata is aiming for a liberal arts school and Furuhashi is aiming for a science school. And they're both clueless outside their fields of expertise.
Source: Comic Natalie