• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Rhythm Kaitō R Game Sells 31,598 Copies in 1st Week

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrno2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:42 pm Reply with quote
Wow, not bad. Although I'm wondering what the driving force was to get this game.
TronBonne

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:44 pm Reply with quote
Chrno2 wrote:
Wow, not bad. Although I'm wondering what the driving force was to get this game.

I don't think I've ever been interested in a rhythm game before, but this one seems to have a lot of charm. Also Phantom R is totally hot, watching him dance for the whole game is sure to be worth $40. Razz

But really, I don't know, the game looks really fun from the trailers I've seen. I hope 30k is good, I don't know anything about sales! I already have my copy on preorder, so I hope it has success in NA as well.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:12 pm Reply with quote
TronBonne wrote:
Chrno2 wrote:

I don't think I've ever been interested in a rhythm game before, but this one seems to have a lot of charm. Also Phantom R is totally hot, watching him dance for the whole game is sure to be worth $40. Razz

But really, I don't know, the game looks really fun from the trailers I've seen. I hope 30k is good, I don't know anything about sales! I already have my copy on preorder, so I hope it has success in NA as well.

Yeah, that's the only question. Is $40 going to be worth it. I'm always looking for new rhythm games. As to whether it will be a success...well games like this just appeal to certain demographics. Hopefully, it will be fun but I'll be shocked if it grabs anyone over here.
Nice avatar BTW. Wink
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1