• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Confirmed in Japan

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sainta

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:04 pm Reply with quote
"a more solid story than before"
Does he refer to Storm 2 or Generations?
Zags

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:06 pm Reply with quote
I hope they return to the story mode that Storm 2 had. I miss my epic cinematic boss fights.
TsukasaElkKite

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:41 pm Reply with quote
NICE. and I spy a typo. It's Xbox 360, not 350.
mckg1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:05 am Reply with quote
hopefully they master the story telling ! might pick this baby up, my ps3 needs 1 more anime fighting game, lol.
Zopyros

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:30 am Reply with quote
Another one? What's the point in this one? I may aswell repeat playing Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 and the previous Naruto games.

Is Naruto going to get milked till it dies? I can sense that happening Wink
vulcanraven01

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:35 am Reply with quote
Zopyros wrote:
Another one? What's the point in this one?

It's quite likely that by the time this game is released, the Naruto manga will have finished, meaning this will cover the remainder of the story, and technically be the last game (although I imagine they will milk Naruto long after it's finished like DBZ).
Zopyros

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:54 am Reply with quote
vulcanraven01 wrote:
Zopyros wrote:
Another one? What's the point in this one?

It's quite likely that by the time this game is released, the Naruto manga will have finished, meaning this will cover the remainder of the story, and technically be the last game (although I imagine they will milk Naruto long after it's finished like DBZ).

Really? Man I'm getting told so many different things from different people, I heard Naruto's not even on it's final arc yet, even though I was sure I heard it was.
If it is a carry on from the Manga to the end. Then I'll happily purchase the game. I didn't see a point to the newest Naruto game. (Generations I think it was called) I thought they were just going to milk it.
Divineking

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:26 am Reply with quote
Well guess this means the manga will definently be done by the end of next year, I know the developers said they were waiting till the end of the manga for Storm 3. Looking forward to the game.
Zopyros

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:27 am Reply with quote
Divineking wrote:
Well guess this means the manga will definently be done by the end of next year, I know the developers said they were waiting till the end of the manga for Storm 3. Looking forward to the game.

Didn't notice it was so near. I thought it was going to end in the next 2-3 years or so. Looking forward to the game too. I don't follow the Anime or Manga, although I do enjoy the games.
Son-kun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:39 am Reply with quote
Sad part is the games do the manga justice better than the anime without consuming as much time. Though, I did like how the anime handled the arcs for Sasuke's Hebi formation up until Pain. The animation and pacing for some of those episodes were great. In any case, if you follow the games, you're getting just about as much story as the anime handles with some minor changes. I was a bit disappointed on how Haku and Zabuza's story was completely omitted from Storm 1.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1