• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime Expo 2012

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GATSU

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:49 pm Reply with quote
FUNi panel article link not working.
Kosaka

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:41 pm Reply with quote
The "Funimation Entertainment Panel" link isn't working right now. When I click on it, I get a page that says:

Quote:
Not found

Sorry, animenewsnetwork.com/convention/2012/anime-expo/2 could not be found.
Are you sure you typed the URL properly?
Kit-Tsukasa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:23 am Reply with quote
Any information on who the special singer/guest was in addition to Yuki Kajiura and FictionJunction? Was it Yuuka Nanri?
WindAlchemistJen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:03 pm Reply with quote
The Funimation panel link isn't working.
enurtsol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:13 pm Reply with quote
The X-games also just ended.

Wonder how well AX got along..............
xstylus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:35 am Reply with quote
What, no day 4 coverage? Smile
Sailor S

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:17 pm Reply with quote
enurtsol wrote:

It was a pain in the ass having to walk around the X-Games complex, but other than that, it's not like they were any more annoying than the God Squad members sitting on every corner. A nuisance at worst, easily ignorable. Restaurants were a bit busier than usual, but as long as you planned for it, it was not an issue.
P€|\||§_|\/|ast@

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:13 am Reply with quote
Sailor S wrote:
enurtsol wrote:

It was a pain in the ass having to walk around the X-Games complex, but other than that, it's not like they were any more annoying than the God Squad members sitting on every corner. A nuisance at worst, easily ignorable. Restaurants were a bit busier than usual, but as long as you planned for it, it was not an issue.
I actually tried looking for God Squad'ers, but could never find any of them. Maybe they were focusing more on the X-Games attendees. There was a group with huge signs and megaphones attracting attention of everyone in line for the LiSA concert though and that was actually the first time I saw real life bible thumping protesters.
Sailor S

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:51 pm Reply with quote
I'm curious how you managed to get into the convention center without seeing any of them. Ok, I'll grant that they didn't tend to show up until around 10-11 AM, so I suppose if you got into the convention center prior to that and didn't leave until after probably 6 PM, then you possibly could have avoided them. I didn't really pay attention to when they packed it in. I just know they were right out in front of the main entrance to the convention center and were pretty much impossible to miss what with the big signs and bullhorns. Heck, there even were a few Hari Krishna (or however it's spelled) people handing out their literature on the walk to the convention center. But it wasn't all bad, at least the Monster energy drink people were handing out lots of free cans of their stuff Very Happy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1